February 16, 2008

Pause!

Almost all of my knitting is paused right now. I have an incredibly busy few weeks coming up and will not be allowing myself to procrastinate through knitting until I'm through it. I'll be back in March!

I say *almost* all of my knitting since there is a lecture that I go to every Monday and Wednesday that is important enough that I need to be there and pay at least some attention to (i.e. I can't read during the hour) but rudimentary enough that I start getting itchy if I'm not doing something else. So all signs point to knit. And knit I will! It's the one respite from the more general knitting ban currently in effect.

In other news I've been daydreaming about spinning and have toyed with the idea of getting a drop spindle and some fiber as a congratulatory gift to myself to play with in March.

No comments: