September 22, 2008

FO: Pomatomus

pomatomus blocking

Pattern: Pomatomus, by Cookie A.
Yarn: Enchanted Knoll Farm sock yarn, in Queen Mermaid
Needles: two Addi turbo circs in US1
Mods: none.

pomatomus 030

These socks took me forfreakingever.  The pattern was *just* too hard for zone-out knitting, and too straightforward to keep me entertained during concentrated knitting. So they languished. 
I bribed myself into finishing them so I could start another pair of socks, and now that they're done I'm loving them. They fit perfectly and holy cow I love the color. (greeny blue! Blueish green!!)

2 comments:

Shana said...

pretty! sorry it wasn't a fun knit, but it's a great reward! i agree with margaret that if the merino cinnamon toast yarn is that soft, you might want it closer to your face! but soft mittens are such a treat too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love FOs. I just recently finished the February Lady Sweater and LOVE wearing it around in the fall weather!

-Your mitten exchange pal