November 11, 2008

Did I say Friday?

Mmmmkay. I looked at my schedule for the next week, and seeing as how it's Tuesday night and I'm already feeling a little panicky about prep work for a meeting on Monday I think I'd better dial back the expectations.


Revised Mitten Deadline: Tuesday!

Here's a cutie pie to distract you from my deadline fudging.
Perturbed
Oh, you're still here? You didn't fall deeply into those dewy brown eyes?

Well, then, here's a glamor shot of my latest handspun. It is a fiber blog, after all.
Deep Fjord handspun

PS - for the record I am *this close* to finishing the thumb on the first mitten. Slow going, that thumb.
PPS - No, I have not cast on anything else. Startitis is raging, but I'm treating it with cheese which seems to be working for the moment. If it gets any worse I may need to apply beer.

1 comment:

Shana said...

Ha! I've been applying beer and cheese AND Panetone to my cold and class prep. It's not working for getting the new conference paper written or the job apps out, though. I think it may be time for peanut butter malted milk balls. If all else fails, I'll go for the cheese doodles. Or just bail on the conference...