December 3, 2008

Thanks, Courtney!!

mitten box

My package from my secret mitten pal arrived, and WOW! Thanks so much, Courtney!! I love it all!!
Sorry the picture is so dark - I'll try to get better pictures of the mittens soon. They are from the Egyptian Mitten pattern, and knit in beautiful blue and green, with maroon and white cuffs. They fit perfectly, too!!! The knitting is stunning - Courtney, you are one seriously skilled knitter!!
The other goodies include two skeins of Cascade 220 in greens (yay!!) a pattern for the Wintergreen Mittnes, some red laceweight yarn (ooooooo!) and a pattern for a scarf. And licorice! YUM!

Thanks so much for everything, I am THRILLED and have already worn the mittens!! What a treat!! :) 

My package went out to my secret pal yesterday, so hopefully she's as delighted with her package as I was with mine!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Ooooooooo! Bring those mittens tonight, I'd love to see them!

Anonymous said...

Seeing all the mittens parading on your blog makes me want a pair.

Very, very pretty.

Courtney said...

Yay! I am glad they fit. They were a little big for me but i have tiny hands and long fingers. Sorry if you had problems getting my box out of the post office box. Let's not even talk about how many tries it took me to get the box inside the box (clear as mud, right?). They were a pleasure to make for you.