August 9, 2009

FO: Easy baby cardigan

Handspun baby cardigan - Daydreams of Spring
Pattern: Easy Baby Cardigan by Diane Soucy

Yarn: My handspun/handdyed in Daydreams of Spring, 100% merino

This was a quick little knit and such a great pattern. The construction is delightfully almost seamless (just the top of the hood) and so easy you hardly have to pay attention.
And that simplicity suits the handspun yarn, allowing all the nubbly variagation to shine through.

Handspun baby cardigan - Daydreams of Spring
Man, I love knitting with handspun.
The toggles come from The Hickory Tree shop on Etsy. Check them out if you are looking for wooden buttons that look straight out of nature.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Lovely! What an adorable pattern, and your yarn looks fantastic.

Sophia said...

I love that green, gosh.

Thanks for the info on toggles - I needed some awhile back and was totally unsatisfied with what I found at Michael's. I should've known to look to Etsy.