June 5, 2008

The State of the Sleeves

Oh, my - over a week since I last updated. Second sleeve sydrome has hit, for real. I have to keep my head down and plow through the rest of this project before I lose my will to knit. Right now I've been distracted by every pretty thing in front of me. Oooo! Roving! Oooo! Smooshy sock yarn! Oooo! Gardening!

No. Head down. Knit that sleeve. It'll become fun again when I get through it and start the collar and split neck lining. Must. Knit. Second. Sleeve.

Here's the current state of affairs:


The next bit should go fairly quickly with all those plain rows.

I have been letting myself do just a tiny bit of spinning here and there as a treat. I'm playing with this red fiber just to get the feel of spinning larger amounts. My plan is to make this into a two ply and knit some corknisser with it, but for now it's just a way to release some second sleeve boredom.

No comments: