September 10, 2008

A happy day!

It's my 29th birthday today and I have to say I'm having one of the best, evah.

It started like this:
birthday breakfast

And continued like this:
birthday roving

The crepes were made for breakfast by my awesome husband, and the roving came in the mail from Shana, who I'm missing dearly! Thanks for the gorgeous roving, hun! I can't wait to spin it!!

(forest maiden and cinnamon toast from bee mice elf)

I had lunch with friends and am now back in my sweat pants, so I think it'll be a quiet couple of hours before dinner. Yay! 29!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Yay 29! Yay excellent food made by your excellent husband! And yay for sweatpants! :) I'm happy my colorful roving arrived to take my place today. We will party like it's your birthday at Rhinebeck! Lots of love to you!!!