December 5, 2008

Shop Update - at last!

It's been a while, but I finally have some new products up in The Vildish Twist.
December update

These colors are brand new, and I'm loving them all. There are so many baby girls (no, no, not mine! No surprise announcements here!) about to appear in my world that I have some serious pink on the brain!! 

Also, I've been spinning.

moss at midnight
It looks like a fuzzy mess here, but that's some lovely BFL in my Moss at Midnight colorway. I'm spinning it for a crocheter so I'm twisting in the opposite direction than I normally do.


Yay, fiber!!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Interesting!

Hey, when you knit with actual worsted yarn (what I'm going to spin from my fleece), do you know how to figure out which end to start with so that it stays smooth? My plumber is here and just mentioned that knitting the wrong way with worsted yarn raises the fuzz over time. I hadn't thought that far ahead (the washed locks are still sitting in the kitchen where they've been for 2 weeks...)