December 7, 2008

That's better.

You all were too nice in your comments about my first embroidery attempt. Really! But thanks in part to your niceness I got right back on the horse and tried again. This time with patterns.
tea towel for liz
That's better, now isn't it?
I made a little tea towel for my friend Liz who hosted an eggnog party last night, and she's just the type to appreciate a tea towel!
Sorry for the moody lighting in the photos - I finished the towel after dark and handed it off an hour later.

tea towel for liz

tea towel for liz

In knitting news, a little friend is beginning to grow...
The start of a little friend

2 comments:

Shana said...

Pretty!!

I so wanted to drive down for the party!

Keep trying freehand too -- it's fun and gets easier.

Margaret said...

I love the pattern with the little bleeding hearts and a teapot! Very cute!