February 13, 2009

Still aroundish!

It's been a full week since I posted! LAME! This might happen more often than I'd like in the next few months or so, but I'll do my best to keep up in here. 

Nothing finished to report, but lots of projects in progress. My custom cut zipper arrived and it turned out to be the wrong color (totally my fault!) so it was back to square one. I ordered a replacement but without cutting so I could return it if I needed to. It's the right color, so this weekend I'm planning to learn to short a zipper! Wheee!

I have a pair of socks churning that'll hopefully be done soonish.

And I've been spinning:

southern seas
I'm aiming for a three ply worstedish. I'm not as good at judging finished weights with three plys so I'm hoping I get it at least vaguely right! This is my Southern Seas at Twilight colorway and I'm loving the bright bright blues! Can't wait to see what it looks like plyed.

No progress on the seascape stole - I've had a busy week with work and couldn't fit lace knitting into my brain. Maybe next week.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It's gorgeous! I love it!

Margaret said...

This colorway is next in my spinning queue, and this photo certainly is a motivator!

Shana said...

Yes, it's a gorgeous color!!! And especially next to the chestnut brown of your wheel. Why aren't we full-time craftswomen again???