March 1, 2009

Hi from Shanghai!

I'm here in China and having a wonderful time! On the flight over I managed to nab an upgrade to business class and holymoly! Talk about knitting elbow room.

As most of you know, I'm in the final push for my exam process so knitting is taking a back seat to my real job. That was the case on the plane, too, where despite having fifteen hours of uninterrupted knitting and movie watching time I read a book instead. (gasp!) I managed to squeeze in a little knitting here and there and am happy to report that I am most of the way through the raglan shaping of the blue sweater re-knit. After looking at the photos again and again and measuring my favorite cardigans, I decided to go with the next smaller size without any alteration. Hopefully it works out!

Photos coming soon!

1 comment:

Shana said...

I'm guessing it will fit fine. I'm shocked that you didn't read and knit at the same time. :) Yippee about the elbow room. Are you exploring local fiber arts while in China or focusing on the hubby and food? Have fun!!!