June 3, 2009

WIP Wednesday

I am hoping that posting my WIPs once a week will help me with my knitting/blogging mojo situation.  I'm in the midst of several big projects and the thought of not having a FO to blog for a while now is making me itchy. This may have something to do with having knit two whole sweaters that never made it as a FO. 


So! Here are some UFOs! 

WIP June

The Whisper Cardigan is going well. I knit most of the sleeve on 7s and then felt like it was going to be too big, so I ripped and am now knitting on 6s. Much better. I'm considering getting some pointier needles since I've been having some trouble scooping up this fine, fine yarn with my blunt addis. 

The end is in sight with the Seascale Stole!  I am now super excited about this project and thing it will be a great addition to my warm-keeping things. 

In other news, I am starting to think about a spinning for a sweater project. It's going to be a looooong process so it's going to take some scheming. And! My dyepot is on the stove for the first time in months. I did a little happydance when I pulled out the dyestocks and can't wait to get cranking with the shop again. Hurray for color!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Yay! Can't wait to see these in person!