June 10, 2008

Sweater marathon

Okay, folks. Change o' plans. I was originally going to give the sweater to my Dad during his visit here next week, but he's had a change of plans and won't be able to make it.

His birthday is this Saturday.

So I'm going to try to get the sweater to DHL by Thursday morning so he can receive it on his actual birthday.

The marathon part? I'm still not quite done with the second sleeve, I still need to knit both the split neck band and the collar. And weave in all the ends, and seam in the sleeves. Holy smokes. I think it's possible, but it's going to be close.

I got started with the steeking stuff Sunday night. Here's the neck opening now cut and ready for stitches to be picked up:



This is going to be close, but I think I can do it!! Knitknitknitseamseamseam!

1 comment:

Monica said...

You can do it Vilde!!