July 8, 2008

Tuscan Rose over Lemon

sundara 009
Another luscious color from Sundara. The socks this will knit into will definitely be for me. I don't think I could let go of those colors. Swoon!

I did a bit of spindle spinning today with my brown BFL that I dyed with some burgundy and orange. I'd written off the color a few weeks ago but it has regrown on me. With browns the line between pretty and eeeeech challenges my taste. Sure, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but no one likes something that looks like last night's dinner revisted.
That was gross. I apologize. If you need to get the image out of your head, stare at Sundara's gorgeous yarn for a while.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I'm a big fan of brown and think it's underrated. I knit some lace socks for my mother a while ago in a subtle yarn of taupes and beiges. Now I'm trying to figure out how to steal them back!

The vest is looking lovely. I can't wait to see the finished product!