August 20, 2008

Because there is never enough sock yarn.

Do you have a "home" yarn shop? The shop that, no matter how impressive others are or how your yarn needs grow and change, always feels right to walk into? That yarn shop for me is Acorn Street, in Seattle. The wooliness of the place is wonderful. The hefty Dale of Norway collection alone captures my heart, and now they've started carrying Rauma too! And Kauni!!

So after a solid hour of drooling and fondling the pretties, I left with this:

lornas laces

Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in the Camouflage colorway. Happy sigh.

I've been cranking along on the Tangled Yoke, with one sleeve down and the other halfway done. Aaaand the deadline looms. Eek.

In other news, the memory card for my good camera has bit the dust, so for the short-term future the pics in here will less than fab. Booo!

1 comment:

Monica said...

You always find the yummiest colors of yarn!