August 23, 2008

Final Stretch

Time to dig in for the final stretch of Ravelympics 2008.

yoke 003

I have a bit over an inch of the yoke knit and just finished swatching the cable. Swatching, you say? At this stage? Who has time for that? Not me, obviously. But I also don't have time for ripping back, so my hope is that the magic of the swatch will prevent that.

I have two days of basically uninterrupted knitting ahead of me, and while it looks like I won't make it in time for the closing ceremonies and thus not an official Ravelypmics success, I WILL finish it in record time for me.

1 comment:

Shana said...

whoa, that's awesome. i don't know, you might make it in under the deadline... i'm ready to form the armholes on the body of the sweater, and then shape for where the yoke goes. i'm still hoping to finish soon... :)