January 3, 2009

Touching Base

I'm home for a few days between trips. Jetlag. Laundry. You know the drill.

I have a lot of knitting and non-knitting to share, but it'll take me a while to get pictures in order. The Romania we saw on the trip was a land of extremes, from mud huts to marble mansions. We had an incredible time with family and seeing the sites, and feel so lucky to have had the opportunity for that kind of trip. Unforgettable!

For now, the news is that I have finally succumbed:
Noro two row
What they all say is true. I'm totally mesmerized by the play of colors and despite it being the second 1x1 rib scarf I'm knitting in a month I'm finding it totally entertaining. 


More soon!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Happy New Year! The scarf looks like great travel knitting! Come spin with us on Monday if you have time.